Sunday 8 July 2007

Planters wart treatment and pain relief

Because of the (sometimes extreme) discomfort associated with plantar warts, removing them is the best course of action. Be aware however that many home treatments purchased over the counter can take some time to work ( usually weeks or months). However there things you can do in the meantime to reduce pain. try purchasing a doughnut or ring bandage/plaster from local chemist or drugstore, this will take some of the pressure off the wart while you are on your feet. Also try your best to keep feet dry and clean, change socks at least daily and try medicated foot powders to keep then fresh.

There are home treatments you can try that are usually applied directly to the wart. The most well known of these is Salicylic acid ( although it comes under various brand names) . As mentioned above the downside to these treatments is the timescales, don't be surprised if you need to carry out daily treatments at home for months before wart is gone!

Make your moles, warts, and skin tags disappear(sometimes in as little as 3 days) and
spend more time doing the things that you want to do without fear of pain, infection, or embarrasment.

Doctors of course have much faster treatment methods available for removing planter warts, including acid treatments, laser therapy and cryotherapy.

3 comments:

Jones Morris said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog, I will keep visiting this blog very often. lazer pen for removing warts

Anonymous said...

I have been cured through Dr Oseghale African Traditional roots and herbs.
Why so many people don't succeed in better health is because they have the belief that herbal medicines are primitive and outdated they took time ?
in thinking and having much doubt in herbs that can actually better their health naturally.
Do you know that thinking and doubting won't solve your health problems?yes of course it won't solve it All
you've to do is to stand up again and make the best move in your life.
African herbs cures HIV, HSV, CANCERS, INFERTILITY, ASTHMA, PARALYSIS, DIABETES Try a reliable herbalist like Dr oseghale and tell him your symptoms and feelings on;
Oseghalesunday07@gmail.com
CALLING +2347062814871
WHATSAPP LINE +2347062814871
Search on FaceBook @DrOseghaleHerbalMedication

John said...

It’s obvious some patients with Human papillomavirus (HPV) are being enslaved to the antiviral and other supplementary medicine just to help suppress the virus and not a cure. I have been with the virus since 2015 until I was introduced by a blogger who also narrated her story online on how she was cured of Human papillomavirus (HPV) after using Dr Idedia Herbal Medicine. This is a year and 2 weeks since I was delivered from Human papillomavirus (HPV). All thanks to God for using this Great herbalist to heal me. I have promised to keep telling good things about Dr Idedia. Please feel free to share Your problems with him and don’t forget to tell him I did refer you to Him. I receive the package and i took the medicine as prescribed by him and I went for check-up 2 weeks after finishing the medicine, I was tested hpv negative, if you are Human papillomavirus (HPV) positive do me a favor for you to contact him and I will try my possible best to make sure you get cured, when you contact him, make sure you tell him that I referenced you..  contact him viaemail:  dr.idediatraditionalhealinghome@gmail.com or what'sap +2349074505296
you can still get in touch with me to know more my cure. 
visit his website https://dr-idedia-traditional-healing-home9.webnode.com/  Or
https://sites.google.com/view/dridediatraditionalhealinghome/home
https://dr-idedia-traditional-healing-home.business.site/